Friday, April 8, 2011

Ghosted! A Craigslist posting nightmare.

Put a Flip video camera in the hands of a "marketeer" and let the fun begin. Our business partners, RentSentinel are running a fun video contest this month. We here at Princeton Properties decided to submit a video highlighting the Craigslist posting worry of getting "Ghosted"! See our submission below, let me know what you think!

YouTube link
*And yes, I absolutely realize that I MUST keep my day job. Acting is not in the cards for me! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Very creative!!! If there was any way to get some 'ghostly' audio in the background that might be cute. A few more creative ideas would be to label the 'ghosts' CRAIG (for craigslist?) to signify that they are the ones doing the 'ghosting'....
    You can do a lot with this one!!! Two thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete